|Date:||Thursday, 24 May 2018|
|Time:||08:40 for 09:05 – 15:20|
QE II Centre, Westminster, London
This is the 5th annual Digital Government conference. It will provide up-to-date insights to help the public sector deliver more efficient, agile and user-focused online services. The programme will review how organisations can overcome challenges to fulfill the Government Transformation Strategy and it will help delegates identify potential areas to improve collaboration, increase capability and enhance the experience of interacting with online public services.
Delegates will include digital leaders from local government, central government and the NHS.
NAO Executive Leader, Max Tse, will speak in a panel discussion on ‘Assuring Identity Online: The Future of Digital Verification’, covering:
- Interrogating the National Audit Office’s findings about the roll-out of Verify
- Considering the effects of retiring Government Gateway
- Exploring alternative identification systems now being developed by HMRC and the NHS
- Examining the benefits of the Verify system for local government
- Illustrating the potential of new systems of identity assurance for both citizens and service providers
For further details and bookings, visit the Digital Government 2018 website.