Unsustainable Pressure? The Future of Health & Social Care
|Date:||11-12 October 2018|
|Time:||13:00 11th to 15:30 12th Oct, with meals and networking opportunities|
|Venue:||Hayes Conference Centre, Swanwick, Derbyshire|
Aileen Murphie, NAO’s Director MHCLG and Local Government Value for Money, will be delivering a keynote speech on Thursday 11 October on ‘Unsustainable pressure’.
Other keynote speakers include:
- Glenn Garrod – President Elect, ADASS
- Jacquie White – Director National System Transformation Group, NHS England
- Claire Fuller – Senior Responsible Officer, STP Surrey Heartlands
- Jon Rouse – Chief Officer, Greater Manchester Health & Social Care Partnership
- Alison Holbourn – Deputy Chief Inspector, CQC
For further information and bookings visit the NCCTC’s conference website.