Rethinking, Redesigning and Rebuilding ICT in Local Government: Successfully Delivering Digital Transformation in your Local Authority
|Date:||Thursday, 31 May 2018|
|Time:||08:30 for 09:00 – 17:00|
|Venue:||1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London, EC3N 2LB|
This summit is free to attend for the public sector.
Key topics include:
- Transforming local government: Delivering world-class online local public service
- Developing, tools, techniques and technologies to drive digital shard services
- Foundations and legacy, creating a strong and flexible infrastructure
- Understanding and preparing for the latest cyber threats
- Digital agile, managing continuous change
- Securing and retaining board buy-in
- The future of local government
Aileen Murphie, Director for Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government Value for Money, National Audit Office (NAO) will be part of a panel discussion on ‘Developing, tools, techniques and technologies to drive digital shared services’
For further details and to register visit the Local Government ICT Summit website.