The Publication Scheme explains what information the National Audit Office proactively makes available to the public. Wherever possible it provides an easy method of accessing that information.
Our intention is to publish as much information as possible where there is known to be public interest.
We have organised our information into the following classes:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What are our priorities and how are we doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- Our work and its outcomes
Information listed in our Publication Scheme may be available in a number of forms:
- On the NAO website
- On another website (for which there may be a charge)
- Purchased from The Stationery Office (http://www.tsoshop.co.uk)
- Supplied immediately on receipt of a letter, telephone call, or email to the National Audit Office Library (email@example.com Tel: 020 7798 7264)
Read our freedom of information (FOI) guidance on the public’s right to information and how to find or apply for information.