This briefing complements the Departmental Overview prepared for the Department for International Development in November 2012 and covers specific topics of particular interest to the International Development Committee.Jump to downloads
The briefing examines:
- trends in the Department’s programme expenditure and total UK Official Development Assistance (Part One);
- the Department’s operating costs, including its administration costs (Part Two);
- the restructuring of the Department’s workforce (Part Three);
- progress of the Department’s priority countries against the Millennium Development Goals (Part Four); and
- the Department’s funding and use of research (Part Five).
- Briefing_DfID_Annual_Report_Accounts_2011-12.pdf (.pdf — 6 MB)