This briefing by the National Audit Office is designed to support the International Development Committee’s inquiry into the Department for International Development’s Multilateral Aid Review (MAR).Jump to downloads
The briefing has four parts:
- Part One provides an overview of the Department’s funding of multilateral organisations.
- Part Two explains the Department’s approach to the MAR conducted in 2010-11, how it used the results, and the approach it is currently taking to the 2013 MAR update.
- Part Three sets out the views of multilateral organisations about the 2010-11 MAR.
- Part Four summarises the NAO report on the 2010-11 MAR and the Department’s response to the recommendations arising from the Committee of Public Accounts on how the MAR should be refined.
- Brief-for-IDC-on-MAR_19-06-13.pdf (.pdf — 3 MB)