The Publication Scheme explains what information the National Audit Office proactively makes available to the public. Wherever possible it provides an easy method of accessing that information.
Our intention is to publish as much information as possible where there is known to be public interest.
We have organised our information into the following classes:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What are our priorities and how are we doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and Registers
- Our work and its outcomes
Information listed in our Publication Scheme may be available in a number of forms: