National Audit Office report: Briefing to support the International Development Committee’s inquiry into DfID’s Annual Report and Accounts 2011-12
Briefing to support the International Development Committee’s inquiry into DfID’s Annual Report and Accounts 2011-12
This briefing complements the Departmental Overview prepared for the Department for International Development in November 2012 and covers specific topics of particular interest to the International Development Committee.
The briefing examines:
- trends in the Department’s programme expenditure and total UK Official Development Assistance (Part One);
- the Department’s operating costs, including its administration costs (Part Two);
- the restructuring of the Department’s workforce (Part Three);
- progress of the Department’s priority countries against the Millennium Development Goals (Part Four); and
- the Department’s funding and use of research (Part Five).
Published date: December 5, 2012