The Department for Business Innovation and Skills and HM Treasury asked the National Audit Office to undertake reviews of the Regional Development Agencies outside London.Jump to downloads
Our assessments covered the Regional Development Agencies’ performance in tackling the challenges of:
- prioritising in response to the downturn and budget cuts;
- learning lessons from evaluation of their previous activity to improve the effectiveness of their future intervention; and
- bringing about continuous improvement in their processes.
Our assessments were carried out between October 2009 and April 2010. We have issued separate reports on each of the Agencies.
- AWM_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 365 KB)
- EEDA_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 357 KB)
- EMDA_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 339 KB)
- NWDA_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 309 KB)
- SEEDA_ISR_200710.pdf (.pdf — 335 KB)
- SWRDA_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 334 KB)
- Yorkshire_Forward_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 328 KB)
- ONE_ISR_190710.pdf (.pdf — 315 KB)
- MDA_Independent_Reviews_rda.pdf (.pdf — 271 KB)