This report provides Parliament with insights on the issues and challenges for government’s management of the border in light of the UK’s planned departure from the European Union.
- Follow-up on alternative higher education providers
- A Short Guide to the BBC
- A Short Guide to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
New Work In Progress
- Investigation into the circumstances surrounding the monitoring, inspection and funding of Learndirect
- Transforming our Courts
- Ofsted’s inspection of schools
Strand Group keynote speech
Sir Amyas Morse recently spoke on 'The implications of central decision-making on the delivery of frontline services’ at the Strand Group, the Policy Institute at King's College London's signature seminar series.
Read a transcript.
Frameworks and guides to aid organisations’ self-assessment and decision-making
Outlines our recent reports and our interactive Pensions Landscape site.
The interactive visualisations describes changes in the housing market in England for individual local areas.
Learn more about our work regarding taxpayer support for UK banks.
The role of the NAO
The National Audit Office scrutinises public spending for Parliament.
Professional training schemes
NAOdirect email alerts
Get notified by email of publications, news, events and other updates:
Code of Audit Practice and more…
- Find out about the NAO’s role and supporting guidance to local auditors.
- Learn about local authority accounts and your rights.