The National Audit Office has today published a briefing describing how the centre of government is overseeing and taking forward implementation of the UK’s exit from the European Union. The briefing focuses in particular on the Infrastructure and Projects Authority.
24 November 2017
- Update on the Thameslink Programme
- Implementing the UK’s Exit from the European Union: The Department for Exiting the European Union and the centre of government
- Air Quality
New Work In Progress
- Implementing the UK’s Exit from the European Union: people and skills – the role of the centre of government
- Implementing the UK’s Exit from the European Union: The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Financial sustainability of local authorities 2018
Strand Group keynote speech
Sir Amyas Morse recently spoke on 'The implications of central decision-making on the delivery of frontline services’ at the Strand Group, the Policy Institute at King's College London's signature seminar series.
Read a transcript.
Frameworks and guides to aid organisations’ self-assessment and decision-making
This interactive data visualisation presents an overview of planned changes to the jobcentre estate in England.
Whole of Govt Accounts show what the UK government owns, owes, spends and receives.
Our work on exiting the EU (Brexit) can be found here
NAO Director Ashley McDougall is speaking
An important opportunity to discuss the future of UK Research Date:
Register now for the next conference for academic, public and private sector analysts in the north east of England.
The role of the NAO
The National Audit Office scrutinises public spending for Parliament.
Professional training schemes
NAOdirect email alerts
Get notified by email of publications, news, events and other updates:
Code of Audit Practice and more…
- Find out about the NAO’s role and supporting guidance to local auditors.
- Learn about local authority accounts and your rights.