This an update on earlier reports by the NAO and Committee of Public Accounts on the progress of the Common Agricultural Policy Delivery Programme. It focuses primarily on the 2015 Basic Payment Scheme payments to English farmers and landowners and improvements to the process for the 2016 and future years.
- Departmental Overview 2015-2016: Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Departmental Overview 2015-16: Department for Transport
- Departmental Overview 2015-16: Ministry of Defence
New Work In Progress
- Digital Transformation in Government
- Child Maintenance Case Closure
- Electronic monitoring of offenders
Learn more about our work regarding taxpayer support for UK banks.
Frameworks and guides to aid organisations’ self-assessment and decision-making
Whole of Govt Accounts show what the UK government owns, owes, spends and receives.
Director Max Tse is speaking
NAO Director Oliver Lodge is speaking
NAO Director Tim Phillips is speaking
The role of the NAO
The National Audit Office scrutinises public spending for Parliament.
NAOdirect email alerts
Get notified by email of publications, news, events and other updates:
Professional training schemes
Code of Audit Practice and more…
- Find out about the NAO’s role and supporting guidance to local auditors.
- Learn about council accounts and your rights.